Monday 10 June 2013

Inky fingers......

 Its not unusual to see me with inky fingers,happens quite often and people always say to me i can see what colours you have been playing with lol, but i have been doing it well and truly over the last few days, unfortunate i have to go see the surgeon this afternoon with inky fingers lol....never mind!!
 i was just playing with my distress inks and a bit of mount board and my usual Flowers and leaves and made this little wall hanging, loved the sentiment, some stamps were added to the mix and a clay butterfly...oh yes Cara where are my silicon moulds???
 Very happy with that but thought i would like to go a bit bigger, so i did.........
 More ink, more stamps, some water, more flowers , more leaves lol and some lace thrown in for good measure, i had great fun, and just love it.
after trying unsuccessfully to get rid of all the ink i have moved onto my next project, 
no ink involved just lots of cutting out !!!

No comments: