Saturday 8 November 2008

Halloween stitching

i just LOVE stitching anything Halloween, well along with Christmas, i love that too and although i have started on that i have nothing to show yet so just my Halloween for now,

firstly my envelope (mail art) which i stitched for my great friend Michelle, and yes it did go in the post and to my delight arrived safe and sound, (and in good condition i hope ) the next day , i was so nervous but i have to say well done the the PO they did it...here's to the next one because i really want to do it again now i have tried it once.




then there is my wall hanging which was for Moll, this was for an exchange that i took part in, and i think she liked that one too, well from her response she did lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Stitching and a great start to your blog!!

Stitchingranny said...

Well done on the mail art - I am sure I would be terrified of sending it through the post.

Colette said...

I'm so happy you have a blog Lorna, I love seeing the things you create, and the speed with which you create lol
hugs Colly

Bergdatter said...

I LOVED my Poof hanging!!!!

And congrats on your very own blog!!

Hugs Moll

Jak said...

Yay she has a blog!! LOL

Fab Lorna, shall bookmark xx